Monday, May 27, 2013

The diiference a day can make (original date1/7/2010)

What a difference a day can make, I woke up this morning feeling so much better. I was able to look at things with K.M. differently. I have realized that K.M.  was counting on me to be mad about her and her ex trying to work things out. Well actually it seems they are living together.  If I was mad then she would have a great excuse to stay away from me, since I didn't get mad she had to find another reason to be mad. So she believed the lies she was told, which is fine. She wants to stay away from me because seeing me is like seeing the truth and that is the last thing she wants to do. So fine let her play her game but I am not getting caught up in her drama. After realizing what she is up to I felt a thousand times better.
Today was an off day but a good day for the most part. Although Mike let the boys run around a lot more then they should have so Kyle gave me trouble later in the day & tonight. See our living room is gated and I keep Kyle in there when I am doing things like cleaning, cooking and such because Kyle will put everything in his mouth and try to eat everything as he is looking for input. Well if I am distracted he could eat something bad so there are certain times he has to be gated. When Mike is home there is two us to watch so it makes sence to let him out more but that throws Kyle off schedule of when he is gated and not gated. So tonight after dinner when I needed to gate him, he threw a fit about it. Routine for the boys is the most important thing to keep this house running smoothly. I feel bad because Mike is not home much so I want to let him do what he wants with the boys but at the same time I have to keep them on track or I am screwed when it is just me home. Does that makes sense, most of the time it is me verses the boys with Autism, I think I need all the leverage I can get to stay afloat. And a schedule is leverage LOL, good thing I have  my own OCDs.
Tonight a friend of ours came over with her dog Tiny so the boys could meet Tiny. Our friend may have to give up Tiny and we may take her in. We had been looking to get Donald a dog for a while but had never found one, so we figured we would help our friend. It went great, Tiny likes the boys, the boys like Tiny and Katenna (our dog) showed Tiny where to go to potty. I guess that was Katenna's way of saying your OK, you can stay.LOL Then we talked for a long time and it was nice catching up. Now it is late so I am off to sleep, wonder if I will have the same Dream Mike had last night. He dreamt that I told him I was expecting. I am not but it is interesting because Mike never remembers his dreams so why did he remember this one. Especially when I have been having baby blues lately. The other day I watched the season finale of Rita Rocks and I cried when she put the baby in the crib. I know not having another baby is the right choice but my heart and body won't agree with my head. So I stayed torn about our decision. Good Night all.
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment