Monday, May 27, 2013

More Relaxed (originl date 1/11/2010)

      I miss K.M. & Rosecake so much but I must say not having K.M drama in our lives is helping everyone to be more relaxed. I am sleeping better and getting to sleep earlier, so I will be writing in during the boys nap time instead of at night. K.M. did not show up for Family Dinner yesterday, we waited two hours just in case she was running late. Donald asked where she was and I expained she must have had other things to do. The boys are being hurt by her actions and there is nothing I can do about it. I have to let her cycle run its course, no matter how much it hurts.
       Karl's washing  hands OCD is getting worse, if his hands are not exactly how he wants them, he will throw himself to the floor & scream. And if his shirt gets wet, he demands a new shirt to be put on. I refused to let him change his shirt and he cried for an hour, when dinner was ready he put the wet shirt on and ate dinner. I am determined not to give into his OCD whenever it is possible. As with most things that I am trying to help the boys work thru, it comes down to whos will is stronger.
        Donald is taking great care of Tiny, Donald is learning to relax and be clam with her. I really think Tiny will really help Donald with his hyperness & anxiety. When Tiny is in Donald's lap he just melts and forgets about everything that is going thru his mind. Today his Aspie quote came when I told him "I want to leave in 20 minutes Donald, get your butt in gear. " his response was "butts don't have gears."  It was one of those times you want to laugh & yell at the same time.
   Kyle is just having fun being cute. For me I went for my workout & yoga, only to find out after warming up for yoga, there was no instructor. I went back and continued my workout as it is the only time I get a break. I have found out the weight loss has one bad effect, siatic trouble. October will be ten years ago that I fell down some stairs, now don't laugh but I sprained my butt & muscles were strangling my siatic nerve. Well when this happened I was a few weeks pregnant with Donald and with weight gain for the pregnancy the muscles shifted and I had no pain. Now I am losing the weight and the muscles are shifting back and the pain is back with a vengeance. It is said I need Physical Therapy but I can not afford it and have no time for it. So I will be doing stretches and warm treatments to help & hope that the muscles will shift back into place. Mike came home last night and left this morning. I hope we can get back on track with him coming home on Sat. nights and leave Mondays so we have more time together. We need time together as with all parents, when you have children it is hard to find one one one time with your spouse. Well add Autism & the fact that your hubby is a Trucker and hard turns to impossible.  I think we have been out just the two of us 3 times since 2006 after Karl was born. I try to plan romantic things at home and that gets ruined depending on his schedule. I ask  him to plan things since I handled EVERYTHING else in the house and he doesn't follow thru. He says he will but then nothing but a girl can hope it will change at some point. So I will continue to hope.....
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment