Monday, May 27, 2013

Got Caught (original date 4/13/2010)

Today for the most part was the same as most days. Clean house, workout at the Y , lunch, Karl on bus & Kyle nap, sew while Kyle naps, one on one time with Kyle, Sew when Donald & Karl get home from school, dinner so far today. Next it will be to clean house again, get kids to bed, balance checkbook  then work on writing my book. And people wonder why I don't have much time to do other things in life. I put a positive spin on it, I don't get bored.
                   Kyle did well at the Y today, we are waiting for word on whether or not they will let him in with the three year olds. While they are remodeling they changed the set up of the child care area and 18mth -3yo are in a small section and Kyle does not like being in small spaces that have gates. He now has trouble being gated in the livingroom in our house nevermind anywhere else.  He got mad at me today, I would not clean chocolate off his arm for 3 minutes. I waited as long as I felt he could handle it. After I cleaned it off he looked at me and said "Thank You" as though I had saved his life.
                   Normally I have the boys wear their PJ's two days in a row, unless they get them dirty then they can change. Recently Karl has had a problem with this and has been putting his PJ's in the laundry bin. When I found out what he was doing I started folding them and putting them in my drawer and would alternate them. Today I got caught, and he look at me and said "no Mom, dirty" and they he threw them in the laundry bin. So now I will have to fold them and put them in his drawer so he thinks they have been washed. Wonder if I will get caught again. Hehe. Karl had a great day potty training, went three and half hours in underwear. He kept dry but did have an accident with poo. He was upset that Mom threw away the Scooby undies but I am hoping that he will understand the message and use the toilet.
                  Now the second part of Got Caught is that Donald got caught talking in class and got written up. Talking has been a problem for Donald for some time now. I asked the teacher during a conference last month if he could listen to music on a MP3 player to help him tune out other kids and he can focus on his work more.That was on the 25th, I am still waiting to hear on whether they will allow music. You would think that since it is such an issue they would make up their minds or at least find another solution. Now Donald is grounded from computer and gameboy  for a week as he needs to learn he still has to keep quiet in class. Oh well gives me one more thing to put in my records to help get him an IEP.

No comments:

Post a Comment