Monday, May 27, 2013

Clothes (original date 5/14/2010)

I am not going to write about Autism tonight. Going to write about a big pet peeve of mind,  how people wear clothes. First I would like to say that I am not trying to insult anyone, just trying to point out there are better ways to choose you clothing. I have always been the type of person to say it like it is, so if a friend asked me how they look in an outfit I tell them the truth. Second I am not talking about any of my friends, my examples are what I see in my travels.
 Let's start with teen girls - wear the right size jeans, muffin top look is not sexy especially when your shirt is too small too.  What no one has told you that if you wore the right size you would be more attractive. There is nothing worse than a teen who should wear a size 6 that squeezes into a size 4 and has flab hanging over the top. Also wear your jeans high enough so we DO NOT see your thong, just like you don't want to see the plumbers butt crack, no one want to sees your thong.
Teen boys - Some of you have the same problem with your jeans, way too tight (skinny jeans) and more of you have the opposite problem way to loose. For those that wear skinny jeans, sorry skinny jeans just look bad on guys. For those that wear them too loose, you look like a slob. Guys here is the truth of it, you won't be taken seriously in life until you dress in proper sizes. I know it sucks but that is how life is, you are judged by the way you dress. I am not saying you have to give up your complete style, just try to wear the right size.
In general men - 1 -  It doesn't matter how physically fit you are, no man should ever wear spandex shorts with a half shirt. That look did not look good in the 80's and it doesn't look good in 2010. - 2 - Men should not wear leather fringed chaps country dancing, it is just wrong. -  3 - Your shorts should be mid-thigh or longer, sorry men do not look good in short shorts.  - 4 - Stop wearing sock with sandels and black socks with shorts, it looks horrible.
In general women -1 - Black bras under white shirts looks nasty, if you want your bra to show, then walk around your house in just your bra but when you go out cover it up because the rest of the world may not want to see your bra. - 2 - There are hundreds of different style bras so find one that doesn't show. Wearing a t-back shirt with a regular bra looks foolish, when you can buy a t-back bra. - 3- Sixty year old women should not wear black leather thigh top boots with a black leather mini skirt, it is just wrong. Now the leather skirt would have looked much better with a nice heel or country boot.
 I am sure I have missed some so I look forward to you all adding your clothing pet peeves.

No comments:

Post a Comment