Monday, May 27, 2013

Living Life Over Again (original date 1/6/2010)

Good Morning,
Today I should have stayed in bed as I woke up to an email from my sister.
This is her email
Honestly how much of a fucking hypocrite are you, telling K.M she must be at your house almost every sunday or at least the baby, that you have a right to see her and she has a right to know her grandparents. That has got to be the biggest fuckin laugh, I really hope you never see her again, then maybe you will know the torture you caused your own mother, every holiday I had to watch her fall apart because she wasn't good enough to see her daughter or grand children. You told me at the funeral that she knew you loved her well you were wrong, she died never knowing her grandsons and knowing her daughter thought nothing of her. you truely are a piece of shit I hate what you did to my mom and all the tears she shed over you. I hope those messages she left just days before she died ring in your head over and over again, begging just to see you. You told mom to let you live your life your way well listen to yourself for once let K.M live her life her mistakes are hers and we just have to hope she learns from them. You reep what you sow in life and I truely hope you know how your mother felt.
Here is my reply
How did I know you would jump at the chance to act on this & put your nose where is does not belong. There are some big differences between the two situations but I guess you are too small minded to see them. You always have to look at what you think is going on and never find out what is really going on. I am so living life over again - Mom always told you, K.L and K.Lee shit and you all would feel bad for her and everyone would hate me. Never was my side listened too or believed. Here a big difference I never lied to Mom or you guys, K.M. on the other hand tends to lie all the time. I never once told my daughter I hated her as Mom did to me on many occasions. I am letting K.M.  do as she want and I wished her luck.
You want to know what rings in my head - being told how ugly & stupid I am almost daily growing up. How about when I got screamed at in Sears while I was working because K.Lee  got in trouble at school and it was all my fault, Mom was so bad security wanted to call the police on her. Being yelled at at the beach for wearing a two piece bathing suit after having a baby. watching my daughter hide under a table while my mother tears into me for the millionth time. Or how about when she lived with me I watched her verbally abuse K.M. and Donald and she looked me straight in the eye and said "Pay Back Bitch". Then she preceeded to tell me that she had hated me for 20 years bevause I had an affair with Dad (did not happen). And you wonder why I stayed away from her after that. Demia or not my children were not going to be verbally abused.
I told you all years ago, I walked away from you all as I knew I could never be good enough to be part of the family. Kara I know you enjoy doing everything for K.M. and I am sure you will help T. keep her & jordyn from me. I Love my daughter with all my heart, I have done nothing wrong, she lied to me more than you will ever know and for this you want me to be punished. Yes I would like to see my daughter and granddaughter at Sunday Family dinners and my sons would like to see their sister and neice. Do what you will K., keep the hate going and encourage K.M. to punish me if you think that is what is right in life. As I said I am living life all over again, statements are made and I am found quilty with no one asking me what is going on and now you want me to be punished again for what - wanting to see my daughter and granddaughter.
I want to leave you with one thought, over the last week K.M. called me about you. Telling me you are giving her a real hard time, yelling at her, wanting to know everything she is doing, having her followed and such. Now unlike you I did not sent an email accusing you of stalking my daughter and telling you to mind your own business even though I you did call my house to find K.M. All you found was she lied to you about what she was doing. As she went on and on about you and what you were doing I thought K.M. must be up to her old games and K.  is catching on. I did the adult thing and gave you the benefit of doubt and let the two of you work it out for yourselves. Do you see how life is happening all over again??????You get told something and you think the worst, how about you grow up and look at the BIG picture.
Moving Forward
I said my peace to her and I am going to let it go as best as I can. I am going on way my day as I planned - workout, work on Donald room and my normal cooking, cleaning and being a Mom. I am sure I will hear more before the day is over but oh well, at least at the gym they can not reach me.
The rest of my day
Today was a rollercoaster of emotions, I found out that someone lied to K.M. about something and that is why she is so mad at me. Funny thing is she knows the truth, she has seen the truth but she still believed this person. I told her I was hurt that she believed that person and that she can believe whatever she wants. There is nothing I can do if she would rather believe lies instead of facing the truth. I came very close to going into protective mode and deleting 95% of my FB friends and keep to myself again. With some friends help I didn't  and won't, I am staying strong and I am going to do my best to be confident in myself. I lived most of my life in fear of what my Mother & Sisters say about me. I cringe when someone says they know my family and fear what they have been told about me. Mike wanted to move to Fl just to get me away from my family so as he said I could bloom without worrying about who knows my family. I want to bloom, be me, not hide & want my business to be successful but I fear they will come out and crush me with lies.I have such anxiety about attention being drawn to me, I hated my baby shower because I was to be the center of attention. I have lived in my hometown again for the past twelve years and when I run into friends from HS they are surprised to hear we are in the same town. I guess I have done a good job being a wall flower, I WILL work to change that.
On to good news, Karl is continuing to go potty, Donald is handling his punishments well & really seems to understand what he did was wrong. Kyle and I had a great time just tickling and laughing, it made all my sadness go away. The best news is Mike has an unexpected trip home tonight so I can cuddle up to him and relax.
Thank you to all my friends for your support during this hard time.  I think they will leave me alone for a bit as they stirred things up, now they will walk away laughing thinking that they crushed me. What they don't know is that this time they only dented me, and my friends helped repair that dent because I had the courage to reach out and not shut down. Tomorrow is another day and things will get better.
Red

No comments:

Post a Comment