Monday, May 27, 2013

Back on Track (original date 1/4/2010)

   School starts back up today and we are getting back on track. Today I will be getting things organized in the house, sending a letter to Senators, town manager, councilmen & Representatives about the BS with my neighbors. I am not letting things go, my family has a right to live in peace and I am determined that will happen by Spring so after 3 1/2 years we can enjoy our yard in peace. Then I will start making sweatshirts for an order, put some more ad on Craigslist, help Karl with potty training as well as all my normal duties I have to do.
      It is 11:15 and my day is finally ending. It has been a whirl-wind of a day. Karl is understanding so much better, today I asked him to get me the wipes off my dresser, not only did he understand me, he actually got me the wipes and when he saw I was done with them he put them away for me. Karl is also doing better at going potty, it is cute as he likes to stand to pee & he moves his hips to aim, luckily he has pretty good aim. The downside for Karl today is that he has to clean his hands all the time and since it is winter they are getting dry & red, at one point I had to stop him as his hands were clean. He got so upset saying they were dirty, he threw himself to the floor and cried. I gave him pressure hugs and comprised by letting him drink a bit of water and he calmed down. It is great that he wants to wash his hands but the obsession attitude makes me nervous. Kyle had EI today and he is catching up wonderfully, at the same time he is catching up to Karl which is very hard to watch. I am happy that Kyle is beginning to be at his age level, it is great but to watch Karl who is 21 months older be at a close level is hard. I know it is just a matter of time Kyle will pass Karl, I dread that day even though I know it will help Karl. I don't want to see Karl face when he realizes his baby brother can do something he can't. I just have to keep telling myself that Karl's determination will kick in and give Karl the push he needs. Donald seemed much better being back on schedule & going to school. Vacation might be better for him if we could just get playdates set up. For me I sent an email to my Sen, Rep, Town Manager, Town councilmen & our Governor about my neighbors. I may have stirred up a bunch of shit but I am standing up for my family and we have a right to live in peace. My poly pellets came in today and I was able to finish two 20lb. weighted blankets for two adults with Asperger's Syndrome. Good Night All, I have to be up in 7 hours, must get sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment