Monday, May 27, 2013

Tired (original date 1/18/2010)

I am so tired, tired of people's lies, the men of this house being lazy, bullshit (daughter), fakeness of people, cleaning,cooking & everything else in life right now.  Mike came home around 6:30 on the Christmas Eve, left on the 26, came home at 2:30am on Jan 1, left Jan 2. Since then he has been home twice for 12 hours and most of that was sleeping. Add to that the kids were on vacation from Dec. 22 until Jan 4 and now a three day weekend, I am exhausted. How sad is it that my only break is getting a workout at the gym, just so I can have some time without hearing my kids voices. I do love them, I just need a break. Normally I get my nails done every two or three weeks, once fills, next would be pedicure and fills. That is time for me, just me (sometimes my best friend comes) but no hubby or kids , it is time for me to regroup and it has been over a month since that has happened. His plan is to be home tomorrow night, then leave on Thursday morning and be gone until the following weekend. I suggested he just work until Friday then be home for the whole weekend so the boys can spend time with him and I can get a break. When he does come home we have to talk about him taking the lazy way of doing things because it is rubbing off on Donald. Most of the time I can handle doing it all but I can't have other people do things half-fast and then I have to redo it so it is done correctly or that I have to finish what they started. Like when Mike did some laundry for me then left it all for me to put away while I have orders to fill. Or like when Mike said he was going to plan things for us, it been two years and I am still waiting. I am not a woman who leaves hints about what I would like, I outright say it so there is no guessing but it feels like I am never listened to. Like when Mike and I talked once about time for the two of us. I explained that I have to handle everything on the home front by myself and that he could plan time for us, a night out or even a night after the boys went to bed do take out and dancing in the living room. Nothing, he has done nothing, he just doesn't get that after a while words don't mean as much as actions do. I understand that he has Aspie charactics but once in a while I would like to feel like I matter and that I am not just everyones servant. Ok pity party over.
       Kyle only undressed twice today and he had a great EI session. Although he didn't eat dinner tonight so I am sure he will be real hungry in the morning. For some odd reason  I am worried about his pooping, my days are so blended I can't remember when he pooped last. One minute I think he did yesterday but then I am not sure if I am thinking of Friday. He is happy and not cramping so I am hoping all is good. Oh he is so cute, while doing a stacking toy with him, everything he got one right he said "high five" and hold up his hand. He got such a kick out of it.
     Karl was good today, he actually played up stairs during Kyle's EI session instead of trying to get all the attention. He normally answers everything for Kyle and that is not productive for Kyle. I talked with Kyle's OT about the water issue with Karl since she was Karl's OT last year. She agreed that it is best to work on the water OCD before the potty training. Then when Karl came down stairs she saw his other OCD.  Kyle had played with the stacking toy, after he had done it correctly he moved a few pieces. Karl came in,  looked at the toy, then walked around it looking at it then fixed it, I told her how in stores he fixes the merchandise on shelves.  She agreed that he has strong OCD's, that I have to help him learn to cope and not always act on them. All I can say is that it will be very interesting but since I will only work on  one OCD at a time water is first.
     Donald does not like being off schedule so today was pure hell with him. I want to be understanding but he is older and knows better. But tomorrow is another day and it is a school day so I am sure things will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment