Monday, May 27, 2013

Busy Day (original date 4/17/2010)

This morning we were taking our time getting up this morning but then I got a call saying there was interested buyers wanting to see the house this morning. Donald and I did a marathon cleaning throughout the house. he took upstairs while I started on downstairs. While we were running around non-stop K&K decided they wanted to destroy the living room and then walk aroundthe house messing it up. I am not sure if they were working off my stress or they were in a off mood. It took two hours but Donald and I managed to get the house spotless for viewing. Then I went to the y for yogalates. Normally I would get a cardio workout in first but the marathon cleaning did that for me.
We came back home for lunch and naps but Kyle had other plans. Lately he has been giving me a hard time going down for naps but once he is down he sleeps for a couple of hours so I know he needs them. I actually gave up on his nap today because I couldn't handle his crying anymore. I never usually give into them but I am coming down with a cold and didn't have the energy today. I was hoping I could get to nap on the couch with me but he just wanted to play. I figured oh well he would nap when I go get Mike from the truck. As we went to leave Kyle pulled a major meltdown over changing his diaper and putting his shoes on. He ended up taking his pants off then ran around the house yelling "NO". I finally caught him and made him sit on my lap and I got him dressed to leave. If I had left it up to him he would have left with just a diaper and t shirt but I think it is a .
As you know it was raining on and off today which was had for Karl as lately he does not like the rain and gets upset when rain hits him. He has also been getting upset about the sun coming in the windows. After he gets up he shuts the curtains if te sun is out while blocking his eyes with one hand.  I am wondering what is going on with his sensory as some things he still under registers and lately somethings he is becoming overly sensitive. He used to be a just a sensory seeker but it seems he may also be an avoider with some things. this could be very interesting to go back and forth for him. It is much easier when then are either an avoider or seeker but both will be hard. I guess they haven't given me any new challenges lately so he threw on in the mix of everything. This will diffinity be interesting with the move coming up,
Kyle did redeem himself at walmart, I was getting new sunglasses as I have to have many backup pairs for the summer. He had me put the glasses on him, he was so happy. Then he looks around and yells out "it's dark he was so cute we all started laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment