Monday, May 27, 2013

Elections Bring Out The Worst in Society!!!!! (original date 7/272012)

I wish this election was over, the 'HOT' topics are just dividing people. I wish everyone would just agree that we live in America, we are free to make our choices and not have businesses, government, churches and others judge us for our choices. All the ads about Gay Marriage & Abortion (pro & against) are wrong, it is non of my business what someone chooses. I do not choose my friends based on their beliefs but I do not like having others beliefs forced upon me. I grew up being outcasted by my Mother & Sisters for being me, for sticking to my beliefs and my morels. I never judged them for theirs but I was judged everyday. When I was a teen then was a Donahue show about abortion. Talking with my Dad I said I can understand a woman getting an abortion if she was raped or would die from continuing the pregnancy. When my Dad went outside my Mother looked at me and said "I despise you and wish I had had an abortion when I was pregnant with you."  In any topic like the above there is NEVER one perfect answer that fits everyone. We are ALL individuals that have different lives and different reasons, our choices are our choices for our reasons.
Everyday of my life for the past 7 years has been about Autism Acceptance so my boys will be including in Society. When will Society just let people be who they are & accept them, stop judging and STOP ENCOURAGING THE GOVERNMENT TO MAKE LAWS PREVENTING OUR FREEDOM OF CHOICE!!!!!!!!!
It is my choice to choose my friends!!
It is my choice to Embrace Autism!!!
It is my choice to have Gay Friends and want them to be happily married!!!
It is my choice to raise my children 'old school' style!!
It is my choice to allow others to make decisions on their own!!!!
It is my choice to be a helpful neighbor!!!!
It is my choice to treat Toll Booth attendants with Hot Chocolate or ice water!!!
It is my choice to help strangers!!!
It is my choice to give my children vaccines!!!
It is my choice to vote for Obama!!!!
It is my choice what my children eat at school!!!
It is my choice to choose my values, morals and battles!!!
It is my choice to think 'out of the box'!!!!
The MOST important - IT IS MY CHOICE TO BE ME!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment